Monday, July 25, 2011

Long Time Ago...

Shame on me....right?  It has been 20 days since my last blog and I am sorry that it has taken me THIS long to write!  To make a long story short, stress at work...well a MASSIVE amount of stress at work has taken a little bit of a toll on me...fatigue and headaches have placed me into a minor setback, but nothing I can't rebound from!!!!!

I bought a calendar with a large space on each date to write in the exercise I did that for day.  Looking at the month of July, I have definitely have come a long way in the working out aspect of my new lifestyle.  I am going longer on the bleachers (4 sets each time + 1 mile on the track), I did almost 5 miles with my girl Shelly last Saturday (she really got me out of my comfort zone) and today legs and cardio with Cindy.  I have to apply myself more when it comes to cardio and I found a program on the treadmill that I LOVE....and the scary part is that it is relaxing!!!!!! 

I am looking into fresh, low-carb and high-protein recipes that I know my family and I will LOVE and have applied those into our every day living.  I have taken notice that I am not sluggish, I have more energy and I feel much better about myself!  How crazy is that coming from just changing your diet?????

I am so thankful to have the people in my life, who support me and surround me with comfort and encouragement.  I sure have needed it these last 2 weeks.  I am also thankful for my many opportunities I have to share my story and encourage others.  Last, but not least, I am thankful for the confidence people have in me, to try something different and be better!

My goals for tomorrow are quite easy!  I need to make it to the gym and get arms, abs and cardio in, not to cheat on my diet and to allow myself to be proud of my accomplishments I meet everyday!  Some days it is VERY hard to be proud, put myself first and encourage success, but when you do all that for yourself and others, you will see a positive change in everyone...including yourself!

"Always walk through like as if you have something new to learn and you will." - Vernon Howard

"Each day, learn something new, and just as important, relearn something old." - Robert Brault

Always learn something new...even it is about yourself.  I sure have learned a lot and I know that all of you can, too!!

Hugs to all of you!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment