Sunday, July 3, 2011

Yeah.....No...

Well...yeah...not too proud of myself at this point.  I thought I would be doing much better than expected and had higher expectations...the only thing I have kept steady is my workouts.  Those have been hard, full of intensity and a serious cardiovascular workout.  Bleachers, jogging, walking, sprints, suicides, etc.  What I have completely gone off track with is my eating.  Today....this is what I feel like:


There is a light at the end of that...I know there is!  I gotta get back on the wagon and hit it hard like last week.  The newness of my journey has not worn off, has not gotten boring and is not unattainable by any means.  I KNOW I have to eat better, make my workouts harder and longer AND get 'er done!  I have to allow myself to change and be my own cheerleader.  The book I bought last week, I had to pick it up, again tonight and read to re-evaluate my journey.  Staring tomorrow, I have to get back on the wagon in full force.

I started my day off with a 4-mile hike with Shelly and I LOVED it!  We had a great conversation, great cardio workout, everything about it was phenominal!  I am so glad to have friends that want to workout with me, support me and teach me how to do things differently and effectively. 

My eating is the most that has gotten off track, but not too much, but enough to notice.  Last night we had Hot Dog Express (where I ate two dogs, fries and a cherry coke...shame on me!) and then today...well, we won't discuss today.  We had the whole family over for a 4th of July cookout and celebration of my dad's birthday!  Had a GREAT time with everyone, laughing and talking, especially spending time together!

So tomorrow's goals: 3 sets of bleachers with a mile run, eat healthy, eat clean, and plan a week of healthy meals for my family.  I really need to get a game plan, so things run smoother both working out and eating.  I will say that my foul language has gotten much better, although I did say a few at Six Flags...hahaha!  Let's just say the 79% drop on the Texas Giant made me cuss!

There are so many things I am thankful for that it is hard to pick just three!  I am thankful for my family coming over today, getting together and having a wonderful time!  I am thankful for an awesome daughter, whom I have had so uch fun with while she has been here!  I am lastly thankful for my health and happiness...things at these days are hard to come by!

I am exhausted from cooking all day!  It was so well worth it to see happy faces and full bellies!  Tomorrow is a new day!  "Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb, but how well you bounce" - Vivian Komori  Let's just say...call me Tigger!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment